More services to be offered soon..
We provide on-site services to help build the best workflows for your staff and support you in your investigations and examinations.
IT Forensic Services
- Mobile Forensic – branch of digital forensics and it is about the acquisition and the analysis of mobile devices to recover digital evidences of investigative interest.
- E-Discovery– Electronic discovery (also known as e-discovery) is a procedure by which parties involved in a legal case preserve, collect, review, and exchange information in electronic formats.
- Data Recovery – process of restoring data that has been lost, accidentally deleted, corrupted or made inaccessible
- Password – Recover password stored alongside with all data, Encrypted Password
- Email – helps you get back in to your account
- Server – Back up data in server in case of disaster
- Cellphone Recovery – recover deleted text messages, pictures, videos, phone call information and more from mobile devices, whether they have been stored in the cell phone’s SIM/SD card or internal memory.